C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:00:52 -0800
Congratulations, Kathy Jo... I too, wonder why your parents are all of a
sudden willing to help you. I would think you're parents would have had
enough of raising children. But I am not  there so I do not know. The
agency sounds good though, so you won't be bored or lonely in your new
place. Keep at it, if it's what you really want.

Mag

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities