C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:08:23 EST
Yeah, the way it was portayed was funny. Tony was roughing the guy up and the
guy wouldn't concede. Tony walks out of the room, gets the advisor on his
cell phone and tells him the problem. Soprano gets thie smile on his face and
goes back in the room.

Bobby
Ouch!!!!! Talk about being circumcised again. lol