C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:06:08 EST
In a message dated 11/9/2004 06:49:10 Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Sorry  for my reaction, but I am still feeling raw from last week's result.
campaigned so hard for Kerry, and I loathe Bush so much that I'm still  upset.
I do admit my first reaction was that I wanted to move to Canada or  the UK.
But fortunately (or unfortunately if you're so inclined), I shall  be around
to work to make sure we change things in 2008 with another  candidate.

I've got two card carrying Republicans rubbing it in at work.   My boss wants
to ship them both off to Iraq or Afghanistan if they're that happy  with
President Bush. I'm used to watch MSNBC but now with all the  overanalyzing of the
election, I have to just get the news off the  internet.  I can bypass all
the Monday morning hindsight.

Michael  Jeffries
ICQ# 53522767 AIM, MSN, and Yahoo! ID  MJeff25916