C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:29:07 -0800
I agree with kat. I saw the cruise thing in my mail from berkeley disabled
list. Personally I like satire, and got a chuxckle out of it, but I did not
forward it here because I knew there are people here who wouldn't
appreciate it. Like Kat, I was shocked and my first reaction was I want to
move! But by friday I'd made up my mind to continue with some activism.  We
face some very serious issues with bush in office. such as he will be
appointing all the commissioners to the fda's women and health thing, and
looks like he is appointing a man who does not give unmarrired women
contraceptives, among other things.

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities