C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 05:25:36 -0800
  i do hope we all just move on now. it is not good
for any of us to hold on to some of the intense
feelings i have seen on both sides of this campaign.
the country has some serious problems to attent to
that can be better served without inwarnd seethings
and being separated.
  we can all agree to pray for all the different
troops serving in the while of the middle east right
now.