C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:57:09 EST
No matter how humerous something like this may appear to me, I do not forward
it to this list. This is due to respecting others viewpoints.
i must say, i did not take it as ridicule of the rank
and file democratic voters, i saw it as ridiculing the
idea of threatening to leave the country if one's
canidate loses and the arregance of some big name
entertainers in thinking that the average voter would
chane their mind at such a threat.