C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:32:33 -0700
thanks deri and all. i did know it was comming. i know
about parkingsons in good detail. still hard when you
lose the caliber of parents that we had. there are
still people who tell me how much they miss my dad who
has been dead now 3 years. these are non family
people. my parents were well liked in my hometown.
itis pretty amazing how many people that they touched
in their lifetime. so it is not suprizing how much the
family feels the loss.
 okay it is off to bed, i did say i was going to work
in some rest.