C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:58:47 EDT
Kyle.

       I hadn't realized I sounded so proud. In a way she drives me nuts. But
I drive my kids nuts, I know, so that's the way it goes..

       About the big plans, we make plans and God laughs! I hope you can keep
peace between Laura and your folks. Whe David and Judy came along, my folks
were "grandchild'd out", so they didn't get much attention from my folks.

Bobby