C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:29:06 -0700
the pastors say that the kids will see poor. they are
helping a fulltime missionary pastor. i think lots of
kids sees enough to connect the dots and realize how
good they have it. i remember how shocked judy was
going through the cities we went through. i'd told
her, but, when you see it. it was her first trip out
of the states.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>