C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:55:59 -0400
Hi Kat,

   Well, here in DC - panhandlings a job and its pays better than mine - they once wrote up a panhandler by the building I worked in - he made $45,000.00 a year. I worked and made $30,000.00 Enough to make you want to take to the streets. Around here they even have scams set with with disabled vet signs.

                                      Trisha