C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:38:07 -0700
yes, that is why i get my wife and kids over to visit
grandma on both sides. i want them to not look back
and regret staying away. sara's grandad died a week
after i put her on a airplane to go visit, even though
her dad would not share the cost.
that is why benjamin will see his grandmother as much
as possible even though she will maybe not remember
that we were there 5 minutes after we leave.