C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 08:55:36 -0700
gee, guys i appologize. i did it again, two short to
be understood. i was just saying i was tired and
depressed and was going to get off and go to bed. not
a long term getting off. i could not do that. i like
you guys, each and every one of you. my hands are
sore, i am tending to try to be short to save the
hands, but, i need to put more in so as not to be
misunderstood. i am not leaving for a long term, i was
just tired and was getting off for the night. i am so
sorry that i made you think i was just going.

href="http://search.yahoo.com">http://search.yahoo.com</a>