C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:44:48 EDT
Ken,

       According to the press, taxpayers are split in their support of this
"rebellion".
Some people think the idea will catch on and other poliitical bodies will
employ this stategy. For the sake of ones well-being, it may be well not to
take politics too seriously. I know I get so upset over some of this and
there is little I can do about it.

Bobby