C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 21:35:48 -0700
you may say enron, but to say the entire military
industrial complex is painting a broad stroke which
may be including many companies that are very honestly
run. so i'd ask to to name a few companies by name and
just say what they are guilty of. the same would be
true of the unions. if you don't like a particular
union name names and just what they are guilty of. no
broad statements that are just cliches used by one
party or the other. just the facts mam, just the
facts. contributing money is not a crime. and most
large business gives to both parties because it is
more or less protection money.
  the microsoft antitrust suits main reason for being
was not to protect consumers, but, becouse up to that
time microsolf did not give to either party. they did
not pay and the government come down on them like the
mafia. again if the feds were limited as the
constitution envisioned,....

--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>