C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:31:01 -0400
Hi Mike!

   Thanks - this morning I was trying really hard to remember the major
issues - and to tie this alltogether - weren't the french suppose to help
the south and then didn't? I am not up on the states right issues - would be
happy to be enlightened. In a place where feds rule!! LOL   you get "fed"
propoganda.

                                           Trisha