C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:06:40 -0500
Michael,

I'm 45 yrs. and 170 lbs too!  I've been 170 for at least 15 years, but when
I was 20 I was 6 feet tall and 126 pounds!  I wore pants with a 28" waist
and 36" inseam.  Now it seems like the two numbers have switched. LOL.

Ideally, I think many of us would probably do better on the extremely thin
side--as most of us were in early adulthood.  As a result of the spasticity
and scoliosis, I now have degenerative disc disease and degenerative joint
disease.  The progression of both those would most likely have been much
slower if I were not fifty pounds heavier than my college-age weight.