BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:27:36 -0500
Something else weird is happening.  I can't reply to Ralph's emails.
When I hit the reply button, nothing happens.  But yours works fine.
This is all getting too weird for me.

But Ralph might be comforted to know that there are a few viruses out
there that attack the Mac.  A tiny number by comparison to what he
needs for safe disking, but there are a few.  And Windows users have so
little opportunity to feel superior, go for it Ralph, knock yourself
out.  Monday morning its back to doing what the IT gestapo dictate.

-jc