Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:35:42 +0200
7bit
From:
Yes, Dutch and dutch speaking. As I received a lot of questions privately
to send links about the hypermobility syndrome to this group, I will send
them below, though I realise it's VERY off topic. I've got dutch and
english links, here they come;

Link for the dutch society for HMS:
http://www.hypermobiliteitssyndroom.nl/

Also Dutch:
http://www.hmsplatform.tk/

English:
http://www.hypermobility.org/
http://www.ednf.org/
http://www.ceda.ca/
http://www.ctds.info/

I hope I'm not annoying any list owners, it won't happen again, so if you
have any questions left, you can email me privately.

Sylvie - the Netherlands :-)