C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:13:02 -0700
  this is very much true. it is to return to ecconomic
power since we are talking bible. my view is a little
colored by this fact as i think a democratic iraq
would be a very rich nation quickly. i think it would
be a good step to see them change their name back to
mesopatania and that the people of iran to go back to
pershia for their nation. just a notion in my head.