C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:33:36 -0500
7bit
From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues:

Currently, I earned my Masters in Psychology from Walden University in
2002. Previously, I received my Associates from Brookdale Community
College in 1994 and Bachelors in Psychology from Monmouth University in
1999.

I am seeking to volunteer my time and services.

Having an extraordinary background in computer science has given me the
skills to design a personal web page http://home.att.net/~ysinger/.
Actually, I taught myself HTML code, cut & paste Javascript Code, to
permanently place midi / MP3 files and graphics
(http://home.att.net/~ysinger/bannerysg.htm) on a site, FTP, and DOS
commands.

Beginning from 2/28/2004 to the present, I am volunteering to provide
reflections for all the quotes that do not yet have one
(http://www.pitt.edu/~poole/ARCHIVE.HTML) for Bernie Poole s Web Site.
The goal is to have one Thought and Reflection for each day of the K-12
school year--180 in all.

Starting from 11/14/2003 to the present, I am volunteering to be a K-12
education contributor for Bernie Poole's EdIndex of Web Resources for
Teachers and Students
(http://www.pitt.edu/~poole/edmenu.html) Web Site.

Beginning from 10/15/2003 to 10/17/2003, I volunteered to review Project
Linus, NJ (http://www.blankiedepo.org/) Web Site.

Starting from 8/31/2003 to the present, I am volunteering to promote and
to crop photos for LifeWise Community Projects, Inc.
(www.lifewise-nh.org) Web Site.

Beginning from 8/21/2003 to 8/23/2003, I volunteered to edit content to
the World Association of Persons with disAbilities (WAPD) Web Site. The
following content was edited: http://www.wapd.org/news/030714.html,
http://www.wapd.org/news/030719.html, and
http://www.wapd.org/news/030817.html.

Starting from 11/07/2002 to 08/11/2003, I volunteered to add content to
and update the Monmouth County Department of Human Services Web Site.
The following content was added to
http://www.monmouthhumanservices.org/disabilities/index.asp?action=1
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/bfaces.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/resources.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/vote.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/trans.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/career.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/ada.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/director.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/news.htm, and
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/health.htm.

Previously, I edited web pages for Merck during the summer of 1998.

My writing skills have made my web site a glowing success. Two of my
essays were published in a Canadian magazine entitled The Ability's
Network, which were the following: YES, I DO EXIST!!! and Seeking a
Post-Secondary Education. In addition, I had several of my writings
published in Brookdale Community College's as well in Monmouth
University's literary magazines and newspapers.

Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] If you need
additional information about my qualifications, you can contact my
mentor, Bernard John Poole (Associate Professor of Education and
Instructional Technology). He can be reached at tel: 814-269-2923, fax:
814-269-7084, or [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Yvonne Singer