C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:33:00 -0500
7bit
From:
Jason Kruse <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Bobby and others
The really odd thing is that punishment has only a temporary effect.
There does not seem to be a lasting effect. The special education
teacher told me today on the phone (who I think has done a fine job thus
far) that she thinks she could get better behavior from her with the
structure and small class and consistency but she doesn't recommend it
because she feels that she needs to learn out to socially learn the
rules of working with people etc. I respected her opinion on both
accounts.

Jason