C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:00:15 -0400
And we are using Halliburton for oil well security, etc.!  If that's not
"conflict of interest", what is?  The real problem is not Bush, per se, but
finding someone (Democrat OR Republican) palatable enough to replace him in
'04.  Scratch below the surface on any of the "announced" candidates and
there's really nothing that sets one above any other.  The only possible
ticket that causes me real concern would be Clinton/Clark.

Kyle