C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:12:15 -0400
7bit
From:
Very nice to 'meet' you, Genia!  As you know, I'm Kat and I live in
North Carolina.  My mum was British and my dad American; in fact I
learned about two years ago that my dad's family was originally from
Polotsk, what is now Belarus.  His mum's family was from Poltava, in the
Ukraine.  Are you familiar with either of these two areas?

Welcome to the list!  We talk about anything and everything here.

Kat