C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:24:27 -0400
7bit
From:
I sit corrected then but I still think it's not too much to buy for our
men over there.  It's a thankless job they're doing and they have to do
something to while away the time.

Military life isn't all patrol and sleeping, you know.  It's also hours
of grunt work and idle time, too. There's only so much time they can
spend in playing ping pong and I don't think they can do that in that
heat anyway.  Korea it ain't, and the 1940s - 1950s it ain't.

Kat