C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:29:57 -0400
I'll vouch for that, Ken. LOL!

They shut down Mr. Toad's?!  About darn time! LOL!  My kids loved that ride,
but the only time I rode I was green for three hours afterwords (and it
wasn't with envy, I'll tell you that!).  If we lived in Florida I suppose
we'd have a year-pass, like you & your hubby, but, frankly, I think the
Disney Cruise far outstrips DW for a vacation destination after you've done
the park once or twice.  You can get all "The Mouse" you want, the kids'
programs are spectacular and, most importantly for Dad, you don't have to
walk to hell and gone to get to the various activities.

Sorry for the tangent....too many days standing in a queue under the hot
Florida sun tends to make one babble on.

Kyle