C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 08:02:48 -0400
From:
Hello everyone,  please excuse the crossposting.  I am studying a
disability unit entitled Historical and Sociological Perspectives on
Disability (first year) at Edith Cowan University in Perth.  For one of the
assesments we have to "determine what a small group of community members
knows about disability, and check this against some of the concepts
examined in this course".  As a PWD myself (CP), I find myself uninterested
in hearing yet again what the AB world thinks of us, so I would very much
like to survey my fellow PWD.  The questionaire is about 10 questions long,
and respondents would only have to answer the ones that they feel
comfortable answering.  Personal information requested would only be; age
range, general location, whether disabled or not, gender, employment, etc.
Personal identifying information will be confidential.  If anyone is
interested in completing a questionaire, please email me at
[log in to unmask], and I will send you one.  I greatly appreciate all

http://mail2web.com/ .