C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:32:23 -0400
Possibly, but if he's using a van he could have a window-mount for a bipod.
If the shooter is not the driver, it would be a simple matter of the shooter
placing himself in the passenger seat and shooting across the front of the
driver.  As long as the driver protects his ears from muzzle blast, this
would be no problem.  People poach deer this way all the time.  I really
have my doubts that this is someone using an "assault rifle" (hate that
term) as the action automatically ejects the spent cartridge.  The shooter
has no control over this function.  Since expended brass can get thrown
10-15 yards or more, this guy would have to be meticulous about policing his
brass--he doesn't have time for that.

I think it's pretty clear that the guy plans his attack well in advance.  I
would also be willing to bet the farm that L.E. knows a lot more than they
are leaking to the media.  This is one of those cases that you sure as hell
would not want to muff in court.