From:
Amy Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:10:43 -0400

Hi To the List,

   The other day I inquired if anybody knew anything about dining options at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ.

   One gal, Betsy who recently posted to the list on this topic, filled me in on information at the park.

   Supposedly the ONLY gf item at the park are Sabrett's hotdogs(w/o the bun of course). That's pretty limited if you ask me.

   Anyway there are lockers at the front of the park, where one can store his/her food for the day. Just bring a cooler/ice pack, etc. to keep the food cool. From what I understand, one doesn't need a doctor's note to bring food into the park. The folks at the main gate really don't give people a hard time about it.

   Thanks to the few folks who answered my post.

   Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]