From:
rdmcginn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:20:48 -0400

For those of you in the midatlantic states (RI to parts of NC), if you look up Utz's website (www.utzsnacks.com), they have a link specifically for Celiac Disease that lists all of their snack products which can be eaten safely by those with CD.  It's an extensive list, and it was especially nice to see such close attention given to the needs of customers with CD.  I sent them a thank you email and told them I'd be sharing their website address with this listserve.

Dianne