From:
Jillian Venne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:53:59 EDT

Hi everyone,
       I have CD and DH and both of my parents have been tested (negative). I
have two brothers who both have stomach problems. Being slightly stubborn
(ignorance is bliss) they attribute this to lactose intolerance. One of them has
finally decided to get checked since he has been getting so sick. No weight
loss, just loose stool and stomach pains. He called my doc. and the girl at the
office said he should probobly just go ahead and have an endoscopy. Do you
think he should have the bloodwork first? He is very scared of an endoscopy even
though I told him it is painless.... Any suggestions are welcome!
Thanks,
Jill in PA