From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 09:39:29 -0400

Wouldn't it be nice to eat something different
every day of the year?  Now you can!

There are 472 recipes waiting for you in the
WFGF REDUCED CALORIE COOKBOOK.
Save $7.45 by buying the book in May!

Here is what others are saying about the recipes:

I have been cooking something from the Reduced
Calorie Cookbook every night.  Everything is
wonderful.  Kate Swailes

I want to thank you for your wonderful Reduced
Calorie Cookbook.  I've been trying the recipes
since it arrived a couple of weeks ago.  How
helpful!  Many thanks!  Evelyn Williamson

I have turned to your cookbook many times for
recipes that are reliable as well as delicious.
Sally Smith

I have bought virtually every single GF cookbook
on the market today.  This is the FIRST one
that I have tried that, not only are the recipes,
for the most part, easy, but are VERY tasty
and they come out just as they state they will.
Debbie Jusi

For more information about the book, go to
http://www.wfgf.homestead.com/gf.html

This book is on sale for the month of May.
It retails for $18.95.  This month, save $7.45!
Send just $11.50 plus $4.00 shipping (Ohio
residents add 5.75% sales tax) to:

Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223