Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pierre-Alexandre Giasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:59:22 -0400

Hi there!

I've been training for some years. The guy who follows me told me I should
take high-proteins drinks. I've been drinking shakes with eggs (the recipe
follows) but I get kind of bored of it (I drink it at least once a day). He
gave me the list of ingredients to be verified. I just want to know what you
think of it:

Special ultrafiltered, non denatured, ultra high quality whey protein
contentrate, pre-digested, ion-exchange whey protein hydrolysate, natural
and artificial vanilla flavours, aceselfame potassium, sucralose.

I will write to the company producing it to make sure it doesn't get in
contact with the usual "prohibited" products. Also, does anyone have a list
of high-protein drinks we can have? I'm in Canada but most of this kind of
products is imported from USA. I'm also looking for new high-protein recipes
for drinks and snacks.

Here's my recipe for the high-protein shake:

2-3 cups of low fat milk (I put 2)
1-2 eggs (I put 2)
2 spoonful of GF chocolate powder (2 of sugar for 1 of cocoa powder)
A few drops of natural vanilla extract

Shake in a blender for 1-2 minutes. Drink with a straw in a frost glass, on
a sunny terrace after workout... You can also replace the chocolate powder
by 1/2-1 cup of frozen berries (I like strawberries). I've never tried with
soy milk but it's probably still quite good.

I'll be waiting for replies...

Alex.