From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:07:26 -0400

Below is the response from Country Kitchen to my request for gluten free
menu items.  Another co that isn't willing to give us any help.

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore

++++++++++

Website: http://www.visitcountrykitchen.com/
Link to their menu: http://www.visitcountrykitchen.com/menu.html

Thank you for your request for the gluten content information in our
menu items.  At this time, Country Kitchen International does not have
this information available.

The nature of our franchise business makes it very difficult to ensure
that every Country Kitchen Restaurant is utilizing our exact
specifications on products.  While we require our restaurants to use our
spec products where available, many factors limit some locations'
ability to do this, such as availability of product in remote locations.
Providing nutritional information with the possibility of multiple
specifications would be potentially inaccurate.  Country Kitchen
International does not want to mislead their guests in this manner.  It
is our suggestion that you have your medical professional review our
menu to determine which of our items are gluten free.

Once again, we appreciate your inquiry about our menu and hope that this
letter answers your concerns about this issue.  We have also logged your
request.

Thank you for visiting us at www.visitcountrykitchen.com.

Angela Lukas
Marketing Manager