From:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:16:05 -0700

Hello, listmates. I've got a question for you:

I've been diagnosed with CD and my worst symptom is a really pernicious inflammatory arthritis that has eaten away a number of my joints (shoulders, knees, thumbs, vertebrae). It's symmetrical, severe and has been quite mysterious, as it's not rheumatoid arthritis but isn't really osteoarthritis either. I'm in my mid-50s. It first appeared about ten years ago. I'm curious to know if other folks have experienced this symptom and what they can tell me about it, since it is not mentioned in the rundowns of CD symptoms that I've seen.

-- Marilyn