From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:14:20 -0400

Below is the response from Red Lobster to my request for gluten free
menu items.  I've asked if any side dishes, condiments, or salad
dressings could be considered gluten free.

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore
**********

Website: http://www.redlobster.com/homeflash.asp
Link to their menu: http://www.redlobster.com/discover/default.asp

Thank you for your interest in Red Lobster; it is always a pleasure to
hear from our guests.

We are sorry we are not able to provide general nutritional information,
as our chefs are continuously creating and customizing recipes for our
menu.

We do not have a list of items which contain gluten.  You can choose
items such as fresh fish or live Maine lobster which have no additives,
and request that the products be prepared without seasonings.  Some
seasonings could contain gluten derivatives.  I encourage you to speak
with the manager about specific menu suggestions that may best meet your
needs.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Sincerely,

Arlene
Manager