From:
- Eleis Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:22:49 EDT

This is the response I received when I inquired about the GF status of
Hershey's ice cream.  It's kind of annoying that they won't tell us, but I'd just
assume that all of the flavors except the ones mentioned are okay.  Obviously,
if you have a reaction to a flavor, don't continue to eat it.  It mentions
looking at the ingredients, but I don't know how you would do this if you were in
an ice cream parlor.