From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 08:29:16 +1000
> never been studied scientifically. Today, we have the same old
> lies telling us to eat cod liver oil, canola oil, soybean oil,
> corn oil, and cottonseed oil.

I found these comments interesting Bruce.  When you consider how many seeds,
nuts etc it may take to produce these oils then it does seem unnatural to
include any oils in the diet.  I keep reading a lot of beneficial claims for
olive oil and i am somewhat sceptical.  Do you have any comment on olive
oil?

Sean
Australia