From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:07:20 -0500
Hi,
Let me add that you are going to have to enter the ip addresses in the range
of what your router might give out according to how many computers you have
on it.  For example:
if you have 2 computers on your router, then your router will give out,
192.168.1.100 and 192.168.1.101 and you have to open the ports for both
addresses because you could get either one of them.

Hope this helps.
Steve kg4ydq
~~ The days of paying for your long distance
calls are Over!~~
~~Local phone service with,  FREE, Unlimited Long Distance!~~
http://www.freedialing.us
  Why pay for Long Distance  to your friends and family, or anyone else, for
that matter,  if you don't have to???