From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:44:29 -0700
>So, stop and think - where is it that red meat is linked with colon cancer?

Exactly.  They may well have been eating nothing but meat loaf and twinkies!
  Seriously, many studies look at how much meat a group eats and nothing
else.  As we all well know, there are many, MANY other factors at work.

I remember when working with the Eades a study on meat studies.  In short,
there were roughly equal numbers of studies showing a) meat eaters are more
likely to get colon cancer b) meat eaters are less likely to get colon
cancer and c) it doesn't mean squat diddly.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es