From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:08:28 +0200
>From: Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [P-F] Best Source for Saturated Fat
>Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:14:09 +0900
>
>On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 01:35  AM, Jim Swayze wrote:
>
>>I am looking to increase my intake of saturated fat.
>
>Try pork fat. Just fry a porkchop at low temp and save the grease.

I try to eat some of my fats raw so I eat: raw yolks, raw fermented heavy
cream, a little of olive oil (not big fat of vegetable oils), some virgin
coconut oil + the fat in meats I eat raw . Other sources: suet, pork, lamb.
I don't buy into the organic hysteria so I mostly buy commercial meats.

I'm a lucky one I can eat as much saturated fat as I want. When I stop my
cholesterol levels get too low and I feel like s***t ;)

Paul Sand

The rest: suet, home prepared lard.

Paul Sand