From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:23:11 -0500
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:15:14 -0700, mark wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks for the links Fredrik.  I printed these out and
>was having a great time reading through all the
>information until I came across this.
>[...]
>Damn!!

For a moment that ended my excitement for all meat diet as well, but as
Andrew points out in another post there could be other reasons to the
apparently shorter life spans and older looks of the eskimos Stefansson was
referring to, like extremely strenuos lifestyle. I hope so because I would
like to try an all meat diet as soon as I get a better supplier of animal
parts. My understanding is that one gets physically stronger during this
kind of diet, but I wonder if one can do hard intell
ectual work as well
with so little carbohydrate.

Fredrik