From:
Lillian Alicia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:25:49 -0400
> Does anyone have stories to share of introducing older children to
> paleo.

My sons at home are 12, 15 and 17.  It was very simple to introduce
them to our new way of eating.  We jsut did.  They eat whatever we
cook.  So at home we only have paleo foods on hand.  My husband and I
try to stick to strict paleo, but I do not expect that of my boys.  I
will buy them pizza or fast food occasionally.  It is what I have at
home and what i serve for meals that are paleo.  They like it.