From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:12:06 +0200
There were news today, if I remember correctly it was from New England of
Medicin. It said that all women that came to doctors being concerned with
incontinense all drank the double amount compaired to women that had no such
troubles. Personally I find that when I keep to Paleofood I don't drink very
much. I get all the water that I need from the food. Some weeks ago we got a
link, I think it was from Tom about people who were doing heavy exercise and
coming to hospital being ill. They all had problems with natrium levels;
they had drunk too much water. None was hospitalised for being dehydrated