From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:02:07 -0400
From: Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
> A couple or so weeks ago I posted about the woman w/ovarian cancer
> undergoing chelation treatments and being put on a paleo-type diet by a
> 91-year-old doctor.   She said she had parasites (she didn't tell me what
> kind and I didn't interrupt to ask).  Said the dr told her ALL cancer
> patients have parasites.  None of her other drs (ones before she went the
> alternative medicine route) had ever tested her for parasites.

Theola, many of the women on my breast cancer list periodically do a
parasite cleanse during which they flush all kinds of parasites into the
toilet:  foot long liver parasites, balls of smaller worms, etc.  Yuck.

There is a specific worm type that is present in breast cancer.  I don't
think it is known which comes first - the worm or the cancer; perhaps your
friend's doctor meant that while all humans have parasites, her breast
cancer was associated w/ a specific worm.

This may be getting off-topic, but I would really encourage "raw" eaters to
consider parasite cleansing.  The worm load we carry around can cause
propblems via their excrement.  I haven't looked into this enough to try it
myself, but plan to in the future.

I remember the last time I brought up parasite cleansing on this list and
there weren't too many people who thought it was a good idea.   :)    We all
carry a worm load, just like other animals.  I still think it is most
probable that having a high worm load can interfere w/ healing.
kath