From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:35:49 +0100
Grin, as most of us oldtimers on this list now I try every year to get a
group together for a real Paleo(style) camp.  So far everybody was too
busy, too far away or just not interested. BUT, persistent as I am, 2003
is going to be the one...
So if anyone would like to get together either in Europe (my preference)
or another part of the world, I'd like to hear from you.  Sweden has
free camping in the most beautiful nature you can think off and Holland
as my homebase has good campings where we can go caveboy and -girl as
much  as we like.

Christy