NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Bench <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:47:43 -0400
I am searching for a dairy-free cheese doodle product.

I was told that Kitov or Keystone Food products make something like
this, But I haven't been able to find out the company name, product name
and UPC code, so that I can call and order some.  Does anyone have a bag
of these, or some other Similar, milk-protein-free cheese doodle type
products at home, that are tasty? If so, can you please post the company
name, UPC and phone number if it has it, On here.  Thanks so much in
advance.  Our small town has a health food store, But no Kosher store,
so I will have to order them by mail or phone.

Karen Bench

------------------------------
I also had one reference for the following, but haven't found a place to
buy them.

 Golden Flake Puff Corn here in Florida.  The plain version just has
salt and fat, but tastes very good. They are as close to cheese puffs as
I've tasted.  I should warn you that they also make Cheese Flavor Puff
Corn so there might be a cross contamination issue for the very
allergic.  I can check for a kosher marking next time I see them if you
are interested.  They are online at
https://secure.wwisp.com/goldenflake/supercat.htm
At department, select Puff Corn to see what they've got.  The number is
1-800-239-2447.