C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:58:34 -0400
I have air cond  and [asthma btw ]

And by all means it is a G-DSEND  no question

The humidity is SOO "THICK"  it eventually overtakes the machine

So we need to open windows to balance things out

Then start over again

The point being I see the water pouring off to the drain in my basement

But it is still too humid and cold in the house

And now my sinuses are acting up

Lol

Such problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I choose to accept them

Just astounded hoew I thought it could not get any more humid

And this morning came and sure enuf/:)

I'll be ok

:)

Just venting:)