C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:15:24 -0400
Jennifer wrote:
<<I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!!! and very unexpectedly so!! My due date is 11/28 so
that makes me 17weeks pregnant!! :o) I found out late March just taking an
old pregnancy test, because i had my "suspicions" but didn't think it was
possible after all of the infertility issues we had suffered with trying to
conceive Ava!!>>

Congratulations, Jennifer and Chris!  What wonderful news!  Jennifer, when
you have time, can you tell us more about how you've adapted to parenting?
As a wheelchair user who is interested in having children one day (hopefully
far in the future), I'm interested to learn more about how others do it.
Take care of yourself!  Hugs to Ava Rose!

~Joy~