From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:50:05 -0700
Steve, are you using the XP firewall? How is it
working for you? We're getting dsl Friday, and I'm
concerned about echolink and skype operation with a
dynamic i p address. Wonder if I'll have to do lots of
reconfiguring everytime our i p changes because we had
to go off line because of a t-storm or power failure?