From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:26:24 -0700
Bryce, if his sound card is anything like mine, there
are only 3 places to plug things in, and the speakers
are plugged in to 1 of them, so he's got a 50 50
chance, if he tries the other 1 and it still doesn't
work, then it must be something else. I know a lady in
Pakistan wvia the Audio Tips chat, uses the (I
Vocalize) client, well her sound card isn't full
duplex, so when she's in the chat room, Jaws doesn't
work. Most newer computers don't have that problem.
That's why I can listen to an Internet radio station,
echolink, and window eyes all at the same time.